If exercise machines and barbells are not an option, and you have only a pair of Dumbbells, Here’s a great Upper Body Dumbbell Workout that will challenge your body.This workout program only requires dumbbells,
In addition to their convenience of use, some other advantages of training with dumbbells include:
Increased use of stabilizer muscles.
Exercises can be done bi- or unilaterally.
Each side of body is forced to perform equally.
Better for fixing strength imbalances.
Easy to perform super sets and drop sets.
The Complete Upper Body Dumbbell Workout
With that in mind, we’ve created the ultimate dumbbell only workout to target your upper body. So grab a few DBs and get to work.
Before starting Any workout, it is very important Doing Warm up To stay safe and obtain the foremost out of your exercising .
let’s go to work
Best Upper Body Dumbbell Workout
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 sets 8-10 reps 30 sec rest
- Dumbbell Flye 3 sets 8-10 reps 30 sec rest
- Dumbbell Bentover Row 3 sets 10-12 reps 30 sec rest
- One-arm Dumbbell Row 3 sets 10-12 reps 30 sec rest
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 sets 8-10 reps 30 sec rest
- Dumbbell Upright Row 2 sets 8-10 reps 30 sec rest
- Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls 2 sets 6-8 reps 30 sec rest
- Hammer Curl to Press 2 sets 6-8 reps 30 sec rest
- Seated Dumbbell Overhead Triceps Extension 2 sets 6-8 reps 30 sc rest
- Crunch 3 sets 20-25 reps 30 sec rest
These Upper Body Dumbbell Workout deliver a good results, Follow it for a few Weeks.