If you are not a fan of the fitness rooms then you will need to find a balanced workout approach that will bring your body to almost an ideal figure. Believe it or not you may finish your research on Internet, because you have finally found The Best Daily Bodyweight Workout that will tone all of your body muscles.
The following Program is presenting to you the circular training, a fitness training that is ideal to be undertaken at home. No special equipment is need for this workout.
All you have to possess is a strong desire, ability, and willingness to exercise, as well a little free time and some free space at home. The good thing is that you will bring your body to an almost perfect shape and in the same time you will save some money because you will not have to pay monthly membership fees at some gym.
The number of exercises that this workout contains as well the repetitions and the duration how much one exercise needs to last is designed according to the ultimate results obtained by a meticulous study undertaken in laboratory conditions.
This circular training firstly was adopted by many professional athletes and soon become part of every day’s routine of millions of people around the world.
The basic of this workout that makes it so spectacular lies in the simplicity i.e. the same is consisted of 7 simple exercises. No improvised means or previous experience is needed for this training and the technique of the same may be mastered even by the beginners with easiness.
The circular training targets all the muscle groups of the body, and helps they to get strengthened and developed. Another benefit of the workout is that your cardiovascular system will be trained at the proper pace and you will manage to lose some extra weight too.
When you will decide to undertake this workout you will have the chance to select the exercises and the number of approaches at your discretion, something as the principle of a designer. Once you will set the goal that you will want to achieve, you will need to select the details of each exercise and then you will need to collect those details all together. Finally, you may start performing the exercises.
Here The 7 Best Daily Bodyweight Workout To Build Muscle and Lose Fat at the same time
Before starting Any workout, it is very important Doing Warm up To stay safe and obtain the foremost out of your exercising .
let’s go to work
Daily Bodyweight Workout: Exercise 1 Bodyweight Squat
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. You can place your hands behind your head. This will be your starting position.
- Begin the movement by flexing your knees and hips, sitting back with your hips.
- Continue down to full depth if you are able,and quickly reverse the motion until you return to the starting position. As you squat, keep your head and chest up and push your knees out.
Daily Bodyweight Workout: Exercise 2 Bodyweight Lunge
- Stand erect with your feet hip-width apart, chest out, and shoulders back, maintaining the natural curvature of your spine. Your knees should be unlocked and your hand on your hips. This is your starting position.
- Take a moderate-length step forward with one foot, descending to a point in which your rear knee approaches the floor without touching, maintaining your body’s upright posture. Your front knee should bend about 90 degrees, but for knee health it should not be forward of the vertical plane that extends straight up from your toes. If so, take a slightly longer step.
- From the bottom position, push back up from your forward foot, bringing it back beside the other.
- Repeat on the opposite side for the required number of repetitions.
Daily Bodyweight Workout: Exercise 3 Forearm Plank
- Begin lying on the floor with your forearms flat on the floor, making sure that your elbows are aligned directly under your shoulders.
- Engage your core and raise your body up off the floor, keeping your forearms on the floor and your body in a straight line from head to feet. Keep your abdominals engaged and try not to let your hips rise or drop.
Daily Bodyweight Workout: Exercise 4 Push-Ups
- Lie on the floor face down and place your hands about 36 inches apart while holding your torso up at arms length.
- Next, lower yourself downward until your chest almost touches the floor as you inhale.
- Now breathe out and press your upper body back up to the starting position while squeezing your chest.
- After a brief pause at the top contracted position, you can begin to lower yourself downward again for as many repetitions as needed.
Daily Bodyweight Workout: Exercise 5 Burpees
- Begin standing with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Place your hands on the floor and kick your legs back so you end up with your stomach and thighs on the floor. Your elbows should be bent.
- From this position, press up like you’re doing a push-up and push your hips up.
- Jump your feet under your hips and stand.
- Finish the movement by jumping in the air and bringing your hands over your head.
Daily Bodyweight Workout: Exercise 6 Crunches
- Lie flat on your back with your feet flat on the ground, or resting on a bench with your knees bent at a 90 degree angle. If you are resting your feet on a bench, place them three to four inches apart and point your toes inward so they touch.
- Now place your hands lightly on either side of your head keeping your elbows in. Tip: Don’t lock your fingers behind your head.
- While pushing the small of your back down in the floor to better isolate your abdominal muscles, begin to roll your shoulders off the floor.
- Continue to push down as hard as you can with your lower back as you contract your abdominals and exhale. Your shoulders should come up off the floor only about four inches, and your lower back should remain on the floor. At the top of the movement, contract your abdominals hard and keep the contraction for a second. Tip: Focus on slow, controlled movement – don’t cheat yourself by using momentum.
- After the one second contraction, begin to come down slowly again to the starting position as you inhale.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Daily Bodyweight Workout: Exercise 7 Hip Stretch With Twist
- Start in the push-up position with your back flat and hands and toes squarely on the ground. Bring one knee forward so that your foot is flat on the ground just behind the plane of your hands.
- Extend your opposite-side arm straight up perpendicular to the floor, opening up at the hip to turn your upper torso to that side, keeping your core tight. Hold that top position for a count, then bring your hand back to the start position and kick your leg back.
- Repeat to the opposite side, alternating sides for the required number of reps.
These Daily Bodyweight Workout deliver a good results. Follow it for 4 Weeks to Transform Your Body.
Related: Top 10 Foods to Gain Muscle Mass with less training.