Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan Known as Salman Khan. Salman is an Indian film actor, producer, singer and television personality , who has inspired many with his extraordinary body.He has a very intense and powerful workout and cardio routine. Many youngsters are inspired by the kind of build he has at this age.
Salman khan workout and diet plan won’t make you a Bollywood star or get the salman khan body. It will however get you in the best shape possible, provided you follow it to the letter.
Salman Khan Workout
If you want to Know the secret behind his strong, muscular body? His fitness trainer has revealed that Salman khan is a hard working guy who does some unbelievable stuff that many would not even dare to try like 2,000 sit ups or 1,000 push ups a day.
Salman follows a two body part a day workout plan. Although the Salman Khan workout schedule is unique to his strong and weak body parts, it is important to not follow this blindly. Rather take from this and alter this plan according to your needs and training levels.
Salman Khan allocated 5 days a week included cardio for exercises .
Related : How To Do Warm up Before Exercise
Salman Khan Workout Day 1 : Chest and Triceps
- Dumbbell Flat Bench Press 4 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 3 sets of 10 reps
- Flat Bench Dumbbell Fly 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Pullover 3 sets of 10 reps
- Rope Push down 3 sets of 10 reps
- Close Grip Bench Press 3 sets of 10 reps
Salman Khan Workout Day 2 : Back and Biceps
- Wide Grip Pull ups 4 sets of 10 reps
- Close Grip Lat Pull down 3 sets of 10 reps
- Bent Over Row 3 sets of 10 reps
- Smith Machine Row 3 sets of 10 reps
- Barbell Curls 4 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Concentration Curls 3 sets of 10 reps
Salman Khan Workout Day 3 : Active Rest Day (Cardio)
Salman starts his cardio session by running on the treadmill for 15 minutes, and then moves onto the abs circuit which includes crunches, reverse crunches, back extensions and side planks. Next up is 1000 push ups.
Salman Khan Workout Day 4 : Shoulders and Traps
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4 sets of 10 reps
- Front Delta Raise 3 sets of 10 reps
- Side Lateral Raises 3 sets of 10 reps
- Bent Over Rear Delta Fly 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Shrugs 3 sets of 20 reps
Salman Khan Workout Day 5 : Legs and Abs
- Back Squats 4 sets of 10 reps
- Leg Press 3 sets of 10 reps
- Walking Lunges 3 sets of 10 reps meters each
- Leg Curls 3 sets of 10 reps
- Leg Extension 3 sets of 10 reps
- Leg Raises 3 sets of 10 reps
- Incline Crunches 3 sets of 10 reps
- Side Crunches 3 sets of 10 reps
Salman Khan Diet Plan
When it comes to nutrition , Salman Khan says You Must eat clean food and have additional calories ,Salman has 5-6 meals in a day to keep his metabolism revving high and is also a non-veg fan. That being said bodybuilding for vegetarians isn’t impossible. It’s just more difficult. The important thing to remember here is you should keep your protein high.According to Salman, the kind of food you eat is as important to the body as your workout.
- Breakfast: 4 egg whites with low-fat milk
- Pre workout: 2 egg whites, amino acid tablets, protein shake
- Post workout: Almonds, oats, 3 egg whites, protein bar
- Lunch: Veggies with salad, 5 chapatis
- Snack: Protein bar, nuts including almonds
- Dinner: Vegan soup, fish/chicken, 2 egg whites
Salman Khan Transformation
Related : Top 10 Foods to Gain Muscle Mass .