Robert Downey Jr Diet Plan
Robert Downey Jr Diet must be matched with Robert Downey Jr Workout Routine in order to get the best results.
- Carbohydrates – Downey takes an average of 3000 calories daily. Mostly, he eats carbohydrates to increase the calorie intake.
- Proteins – Proteins sources often should be from unprocessed natural foods. These should be in small bit meals but in about 5 times a day, other than the conventional three times. Examples of good quality proteins according to Downey are skimmed chocolate milk, broccoli, legumes and big steak.
- Drinks – Downey also takes increased water and drink intake particularly for coffee and green tea.
- Breakfast – Specifically, Downey’s breakfast consist of two eggs that are scrambled or boiled to reduce fat intake, two bread slices (fruit seasoned), three tomato pieces and skimmed milk (a quarter cup).
- Lunch – Full course meals consist of two whole bread slices, salad from oz chicken with mayonnaise, unsweetened coffee or tea and green leafy vegetables.
- Dinner – Dinner comprises of carrots, broccoli, green beans and lean pork, fish, beef or chicken. With strict adherence to this diet plan, Downey makes easy transitions from the lean impressive appearance to the Ironman’s strength characterized by warrior muscles.
- Related : Top 10 Foods to Gain Muscle Mass For You.This Robert Downey Jr Workout Routine deliver a good results. Follow it for a few months.