Paul Rudd Diet Plan
Paul Rudd Diet must be matched with Paul Rudd Workout Routine in order to get the best results.Instead of trying to add health and fitness to his life, Paul Rudd centered his life around getting healthy and fit.The focus was on cutting down on bad carbs, while adding plenty of protein and good fats
The result for him was a leaner physique and more energy for everyday life.
Paul Rudd’s Ant man Diet Plan Looks Similar To This:
- Breakfast: 3 eggs, oatmeal, coffee
- Snack: Protein shake, handful of almonds
- Lunch: Salad with 6oz protein and 4oz sweet potato or rice (incorporating the carbs source every other day)
- Snack: Protein shakes, handful of walnuts
- Dinner: 8oz. of protein with as many vegetables as possible
Related : Top 10 Foods to Gain Muscle Mass For You.This Paul Rudd Workout Routine deliver a good results If You more than 40 or nearing 50 , Follow it for a few months.