Mohamed Salah workout And Diet Plan
Mohamed Salah Ghaly is an Egyptian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Liverpool and the Egyptian national team.
Football players want a mixture of speed, strength, agility, and power to achieve success on the field—and which means plenty of your time within the gymnasium. to coach right, soccer players ought to hit a spread of areas, and that’s why we’ve place along this all-round exercise for you to feature to your routine.
Football will need strength, speed, agility, endurance and explosiveness. to attain of these completely different qualities one desires a whole exercise.
Mohamed Salah workout
Before starting, I continually counsel doing a correct tune-up consisting of dynamic stretching to induce the muscles warm up and running; and additionally, continually exercise with a partner.Here How To Do Warm up Before Exercise
The basic found out of this exercise is to include three days of weight lifting, upper body, lower body and full body/explosiveness, someday of plyometrics and another day for speed .
Mohamed Salah workout DAY 1 = Upper Body Strength
- Flat / Incline Bench Press: 5 sets / 8-10 reps
- Clean and Press / Seated Military Press and Shrugs: 5 sets / 8-10 reps
- Bent Barbell Row / Seated Row: 5 sets / 8-10 reps
- Optional Weighted Chins: 2 sets / 6-8 reps
- Optional Weighted Dips: 2 sets / 6-8 reps
- Full body Static Stretch Stretching: 5-10 minutes
Mohamed Salah workout DAY 2 =Lower Body Strength
- Leg Press: 3 sets / 8-10 reps
- Leg Curl: 3 sets / 8-10 reps
- Dead lift: 5 sets / 8-10 reps
- Front / Back / Box Squat: 5 sets / 8-10 reps
- Optional High Rep Lunges: 2 sets / 15-25/leg
- Full Body Static Stretching: 5-10 minutes
Mohamed Salah workout DAY 3 = Technique
- Full Body Dynamic Stretching: 5-10 minutes
- Position-Specific Drills
- Full-Body Static Stretching: 5-10 minutes
Mohamed Salah workout DAY 4 = Speed, Agility, Plyometrics, Power, Explosiveness
- Full-Body Dynamic Stretching: 5-10 minutes
- Weighted Sled Sprints: 5 x 20-30 yards
- Improvised Agility Course
- Chest Toss: 5 x 5-10
- Box Jumps: 5 x 10-20
- Jump Squats: 5 x 5-20
- Clap Pushups: 5x 5-10
Mohamed Salah workout DAY 5 = Rest
- 40-60 minutes of HIIT, Running, bicycling, Swimming, etc.
mo salah workout : How I prepare for a game
I try to get at least eight hours of sleep a night, plus an hour or two in the afternoon. To do your best in training, eight hours is fine.You don’t get home until 12 and can’t sleep until about four. Then you’re tired the next day and you can feel it in your performance.
- The final hour
Related : Top 10 Foods to Gain Muscle Mass .