lou ferrigno Diet Plan
lou ferrigno Diet must be matched with lou ferrigno Workout Routine in order to get the best results.he eat six meals a day. He, now, eats a diet that consists of fish, meat, eggs, fruits, and vegetables; not consuming more than 3500 calories in a day.
Training Day Meal Plan
- Meal 1 – ¾ cup oatmeal combined with 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter, cinnamon and sweeten with Splenda, 3 whole eggs scrambled or 1 scoop of whey protein combined with 1 cup of skim milk.
- Meal 2 – 1 cup of Greek yogurt, 2 oz. of mixed nuts.
- Meal 3 – 4-6 oz. of turkey or chicken, 2 slices of whole wheat bread or Ezekiel bread, 2 tbsp of low-fat mayo, lettuce and 2 slices of low fat cheese, 1 banana.
- Meal 4 – (Pre workout) 1 apple, 1 scoop of whey protein combined with 1 cup of skim milk.
- Meal 5 – (Post workout) 16 oz. of Gatorade or Powerade, 1-2 scoops of whey protein combined with 1 cup of skim milk.
- Meal 6 – 6-8 oz. of lean beef, fish, chicken or turkey, 1 cup of mixed vegetables or any vegetable of your choice, 1 medium sweet potato or 1 cup of rice, cooked.
Tips :Be sure to drink at least one gallon of water throughout the day.
Related : Top 10 Foods to Gain Muscle Mass For You.
This lou ferrigno Workout Routine deliver Amazing results. Follow it for a few months.