If You Want a body like Wolverine , you are in the right place .Today, we’ll show you Hugh Jackman Workout Routine And Diet Plan in Celebrity Workouts .
According to Wikipedia : Hugh Jackman is an Australian actor, singer, multi-instrumentalist, dancer and producer. Jackman has won international recognition for his roles in major films, notably as superhero, period, and romance characters. He is best known for his long-running role as Wolverine in the X-Men film series
Wolverine is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, mostly in association with the X-Men.
He is a mutant who possesses animal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities, powerful regenerative ability known as a healing factor, and three retractable claws in each hand. Wolverine has been depicted variously as a member of the X-Men, Alpha Flight, and the Avengers.
Hugh Jackman Workout Routine
- Goal: Building Muscles
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Days per week: 4
Before starting Any workout, it is very important Doing Warm up To stay safe and obtain the foremost out of your exercising .
Hugh Jackman Workout Routine are a fantastic workout for Intermediate .This split is similar to the style that Hugh used to get in shape for the latest Wolverine film. If you are looking to target excess fat, consider doing extra cardio on your rest days.
As always with the Hugh Jackman Workout routine for Wolverine , always remember:
– Do a light 10-minute cardio session as a warm up before moving on to weight lifting
– You will be doing heavy reps, so pick a weight that feels comfortable, yet will allow you to fail by the 12th rep
– Throw in super sets for the extra burn
– Aim to workout in the morning hours. You will not only get your workout in early but you’ll reap the benefits of training fasted.
– Increase the weight slowly each week. A great rule to follow is if you can complete all sets and reps of a certain weight, increase the weight by 5 lbs during the next workout.
– Don’t utilize cheat reps. All reps need to be slow and controlled so that you are completely working each muscle group.
– Switch things up but don’t overtrain. As Jackman himself says, he likes “Three weeks heavy with lots of rest between sets. Then change to lighter weight, slower reps, four count up, four count down. Then mix in fast, explosive lifting, always changing the workout.”
Hugh Jackman Workout Routine: Day 1
- Bench Press 4 Sets of 5 reps Rest 60-90 sec
- Weighted Dip 3 Sets of 10 reps Rest 60-90 sec
- Incline DB Bench Press 3 Sets of 12 reps Rest 0
- Dumbbell Pullover 3 Sets of 10 reps Rest 0
- Cable Crossovers 3 Sets of 10 reps Rest 90 sec before repeating Triset
- Hanging Leg Raises 4 Sets of 10 reps Rest 0
- Weighted Crunch 4 Sets of 12 Rest 90 sec before repeating Superset
Hugh Jackman Workout Routine: Day 2
- Squat 4 Sets of 5 reps Rest 3 min
- Single-Leg Press 3 Sets of 10 reps each leg Rest 60-90 sec
- Leg Curl 3 Sets of 12 reps Rest 0
- Calf Raise 3 Sets of 15 reps Rest 0
- Split Squat 3 Sets of 10 reps Rest 90 sec before repeating Triset
- Plank Complex: Front, Left, Right 3 Sets of 30-45 reps sec each position Rest Complete all 3 positions before resting max 90 sec
Hugh Jackman Workout Routine: Day 3
Hugh Jackman Workout Routine: Day 4
- Weighted Chins 4 Sets of 5 reps Rest 3 min
- T-Bar Row 3 Sets of 10 reps Rest 60-90 sec
- Lat Pull down 3 Sets of 12 reps Rest 0
- Seated Cable Row 3 Sets of 10 reps Rest 0
- Face Pull 3 Sets of 12 reps Rest 90 sec before repeating Triset
- Standing Med Ball Chop 3 Sets of 8 , left and right reps Rest 0
- Weighted Crunch 4 Sets of 12 reps Rest 90 sec before repeating Super set
Hugh Jackman Workout Routine: Day 5
- Deadlift 4 Sets of 5 reps Rest 3 min
- Shoulder Press 5 Sets of 5 reps Rest 60-90 sec
- Front Raise 3 Sets of 12 reps Rest 0
- Rear Delt Fly 3 Sets of 10 reps Rest 0
- Lateral Raise 3 Sets of 10 reps Rest 90 sec before repeating Triset
- Biceps 21’s 3 Sets of 7 close grip, 7 wide grip, 7 tempo reps Rest 0
- Bench Dips 3 Sets of 20 reps Rest 90 sec before repeating Super set
Hugh Jackman Workout Routine: Day 6
Hugh Jackman Workout Routine: Day 7
Hugh Jackman Diet Plan
Hugh Jackman Diet must be matched with Hugh Jackman Workout Routine in order to get the best results.
wolverine ’s workouts were so intense that he had to eat around 5,000 calories a day for his body to keep up. His diet included lots of protein (eggs, fish, chicken), vegetables (spinach, broccoli), carbs (oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes) and fats (avocado, nuts, peanut butter, olives) but excluded all sugar, including fruit and alcohol.
“He ate protein every day, but to maximize results, we’d cycle his carbohydrates. On weight training days, his first three meals would be carb heavy and the last three would include lots of healthy fats.
On non-weight training days (Saturday and Sunday) he would skip the carbs and just have healthy fats,” says Kingsbury.
What Hugh Jackman ate to bulk up
A large bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon, six scrambled eggs with ham and spinach, two slices of rye bread toasted with peanut butter
Broccoli, a 10-ounce steak, one boiled sweet potato
Two grilled chicken breasts with lemon and herbs, brown rice, spinach
Grilled salmon, half an avocado, broccoli
What Hugh Jackman ate to lose fat
Four poached eggs, smoked salmon, half avocado
Grilled chicken breast, spinach, half avocado
Grilled chicken breast, one tbsp of hummus, broccoli
Seven eggs (four whites, three whole) scrambled with lean ham, spinach
Keep a Diary
Mike Ryan recommends that we all keep a diary to log all meals and exercise. By keeping a log you can monitor your progress and adjust food and weight training to meet your goals.
Hugh Jackman – Body Transformation for The Wolverine
Related : Top 10 Foods to Gain Muscle Mass For You.
This Hugh Jackman Workout Routine deliver some good results. Follow it for the next 6 months.