11) If you are a teen you shouldn’t be counting calories. You should eat until full and eat when hungry.
12) If your weight is bothering you, lose the fat so you can move on.
13) Training templates are only starting points, not complete road maps.
14) Eating plans are starting points that need to be tweaked.
15) Focus on training evolution based on needs.
16) You can never have enough back strength.
17) You can never have enough triceps strength.
18) Balance your upper body training between back, chest and shoulders.
19) Don’t overwork your arms. This is a fast track to tendonitis.
20) You never master form. Keep working on it.