Cristiano Ronaldo Workout And Diet Plan
Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Portugal national team. Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the most best player in the world.
As We Know Football will need strength, speed, agility, endurance and explosiveness. to attain of these completely different qualities one desires a whole exercise. Cristiano focuses on improving his strength, stamina, speed, and functional movements.
Cristiano Ronaldo workout
Cristiano Ronaldo works out 3 to 4 hours each day, around 5 days a week. He engages in different cardio , sprinting and technical drills, along with gym resistance sessions.
To achieve and maintain a powerful, shredded, and athletic body like CR7, you can follow this Ronaldo-inspired training program.
Ronaldo Workout DAY 1 : Repeat Circuit 3X
- Barbell Squat (reps: 8)
- Box Jump (20 inches, reps: 10)
- Broad Jump (reps: 8)
- Jumping Lunge (reps: 8 for each leg)
- Lateral Bound (12 inches, reps: 10)
Ronaldo Workout DAY 2 :off
Ronaldo Workout DAY 3 : Repeat Circuit 3X
- Burpee Pullup (reps: 10-15)
- Bench Dips (reps: 20)
- Pushups (reps: 20-30)
- Medicine Ball Toss (reps: 15)
- Push Press (reps: 10)
Ronaldo Workout DAY 4 : Quads/Cardio
- Power Cleans (sets: 5, reps: 5)
- Sprinting (sets: 8, reps: 200 meters)
Ronaldo Workout DAY 5 : Stability/Core
- One-Arm Side Deadlift (for each arm sets: 3, reps: 5)
- Dumbbell One-Legged Deadlift (sets: 2, reps: 10)
- Knee Tuck Jump (sets: 3, reps: 10-12)
- Overhead Slam (sets: 3, reps: 10-12)
- One-Leg Barbell Squat (sets: 2, reps: 5)
- Hanging Leg Raise (sets: 3, reps: 10-15)
Ronaldo Workout DAY 6 : off
Ronaldo Workout DAY 7 : Cardio
- Rope Jumping (sets: 10, rest: 1 min)
- Resistance Sprinting (sets: 10, reps: 50 meters)
Cristiano Ronaldo Diet Plan
The Principles of Ronaldo’s Diet is as follows;
- Protein Rich Diet – lots of lean meat for high protein intake for muscle repair
- Use of Recovery Supplements – e.g multi-vitamins, Joint supplements, Protein Shakes
- 6 Small meals a day – with an interval of 3 to 4 hours, in order to constantly maintain and regulate the metabolism of the body
- Avoid Sugary Foods – these do nothing but slow you down and cause your body to store fat, avoid as much as you can.
- Eat Lots of Vegetables – These are full of vitamins and minerals that are essential for your recovery.
Related : Top 10 Foods to Gain Muscle Mass .