Chris Hemsworth Diet Plan
Chris Hemsworth Diet must be matched with Chris Hemsworth Workout Routine in order to get the best results.
This diet is split into training days and rest days. You will be consuming more calories on training days to support energy loss and recuperation. On rest days, not as many calories are needed but protein and healthy fat will stay roughly the same.
- Training day totals: Approximately 3200 calories, 200 grams of protein, 400 grams of carbs and 70 grams of fat.
- Rest day totals: Approximately 2700 calories, 180 grams of protein, 300 grams of carbs, 65 grams of fat.
Training Day Meal Plan
- Meal 1 – ¾ cup oatmeal combined with 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter, cinnamon and sweeten with calorie-free sweetener, 3 whole eggs scrambled or 1 scoop of whey protein combined with 1 cup of skim milk.
- Meal 2 – 1 cup of Greek yogurt, 2 oz. of mixed nuts.
- Meal 3 – 4-6 oz. of turkey or chicken, 2 slices of whole wheat bread or Ezekiel bread, 2 tbsp of low-fat mayo or mustard, tomato, lettuce and 2 slices of low fat cheese, 1 banana, apple or piece of fruit of choice.
- Meal 4 – (Pre workout) 1 apple1 scoop of whey protein combined with 1 cup of skim milk.
- Meal 5 – (Post workout) 16 oz. of Gatorade or PowerAde 1-2 scoops of whey protein combined with 1 cup of skim milk.
- Meal 6 – 6-8 oz. of lean beef, fish, chicken or turkey, 1 cup of mixed vegetables or any vegetable of your choice (green, leafy preferred), 1 medium sweet potato or 1 ½ cup of rice, cooked, Salad of choice with 2 tbsp of oil-based dressing.