Best Pregnancy workouts
Best Pregnancy workouts .Physical exercise is bodily activity that improves or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness. This type of exercise during pregnancy is important .It boosts mood, improves sleep, and reduces aches and pains. It also prepares you for childbirth by strengthening muscles and building endurance, and makes it much easier to get back in shape after your baby is born.
There are usually many questions that come to mind when planning how to exercise during pregnancy.
Is exercise during pregnancy safe?
Overall and in most cases, exercise is safe during pregnancy. You will usually find it is even recommended. Typically, the first rule of thumb is if you were physically active before you were pregnant, it is likely safe to remain active during pregnancy.
What are the benefits of exercise during pregnancy?
- Helps reduce backaches, constipation, bloating, and swelling
- May help prevent, or treat, gestational diabetes
- Increases your energy
- Improves your mood
- Improves your posture
- Promotes muscle tone, strength, and endurance
- Helps you sleep better
- Regular activity also helps keep you fit during pregnancy and may improve your ability to cope with labor. This will make it easier for you to get back in shape after your baby is born.
What Kind Of Exercise Can I Do While Pregnant?
Here The Best Pregnancy workouts
Bench Press 1Set of 8-10 Reps
Leg Curls 1Set of 8-12 Reps
Leg Extensions 1Set of 8-12 Reps
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 1Set of 8-10 Reps
Triceps Pull downs 1Set of 8-10 Reps
Pull downs 1Set of 8-10 Reps
Bicep Curls 1Set of 8-10 Reps
Seated Row 1Set of 8-10 Reps
Calves 1Set of 12-15 Reps
Ab Machine Crunches 1Set of 12-15 Reps
What exercises should be avoided during pregnancy?
You will probably want to avoid these types of exercises during pregnancy:
- Activities where falling is more likely
- Exercise that may cause any abdominal trauma, including activities that with jarring motions, contact sports or rapid changes in direction
- Activities that require extensive jumping, hopping, skipping, or bouncing
- Bouncing while stretching
- Waist twisting movements while standing
- Intense bursts of exercise followed by long periods of no activity
- Exercise in hot, humid weather
- Do not hold your breath for an extended period of time
- Do not exercise to the point of exhaustion
Related : Perfect 7 DAY BEGINNER TRAINER