Arnold Workout Routines .Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian-American actor, model, producer, director, activist, businessman, investor, writer, philanthropist, former professional bodybuilder, and politician. Schwarzenegger served two terms as the 38th Governor of California from 2003 until 2011. Schwarzenegger began weight training at the age of 15. He won the Mr.
Universe title at age 20 and went on to win the Mr. Olympia contest seven times. Schwarzenegger has remained a prominent presence in bodybuilding and has written many books and articles on the sport. Schwarzenegger gained worldwide fame as a Hollywood action film icon
Arnold Workout Routines
Each major body part is trained 2 times per week. This Arnold Workout Routines variation was featured in the book The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bill Dobbins.
- Day 1 – Chest and Back
- Day 2 – Shoulders and Arms
- Day 3 – Legs and Lower Back
- Day 4 – Chest and Back
- Day 5 – Shoulders and Arms
- Day 6 – Legs and Lower Back
- Day 7 – Rest
Arnold Chest Workout , Arnold Back Workout , Arnold Shoulders Workout , Arnold Arms Workout , Arnold legs Workout and Abs
It would be best to ask for information from your personal trainer, so he or she can guide you to modify these routine to better suit your health condition and achieve your goal.
In addition to this very rigorous program designed to build muscles, here are also some helpful eating tips:
Arnold eating tips
- Eat 5 – 6 smaller meals a day
- Eat foods rich in carbohydrates for 30 minutes after workout
- Rest for at least 3 days in a week, and make sure to sleep for more than 8 hours in a day
- Do not eat more than 3 eggs in a day, and if possible, substitute beef and pork with chicken and fish
- It is recommended to eat 30 – 50 grams of protein with each meal every 3 hours or take supplements like protein shakes to get the required amount of proteins
- It is advisable to take between 60 – 100 grams of carbohydrates per day.
- People who are bodybuilders do not need to avoid unsaturated fats because they are helpful in increasing hormone levels. However, they are advised to avoid sugar, as they contain empty calories.
As a general rule, it is recommended for people who want to begin their body building regimen that they should be seen by their Doctor first. This is to avoid any unpleasant side effects like an injury.
In relation to his bodybuilding routine, He has a few pieces of advice for people having a hard time gaining weight: he recommends eating at least 5-6 smaller meals a day, sleep for 8 hours or more a day, eating carbohydrates for half an hour after exercising, rest for at least 3 days a week, using protein shakes and supplements to meet the required daily amount of protein, eating no more than 3 eggs a day, and yes, substituting pork and beef for chicken and fish!
Arnold Schwarzenegger has admitted to the use of performance-enhancing drugs known as anabolic steroids while they were still legal, writing from 1977 that they were helpful in the maintenance of muscle size in preparation for a contest while being on a strict diet. Because of this, he has been the target of some controversy, when Dr. Willi Heepe, a German doctor who, after publicly predicting his early death due to his use of steroids and his later heart problems in 1999, was sued by him for libel.
He collected a whopping US$10,000 libel win against the doctor in a German court for making such claims without having examined Arnold Schwarzenegger personally. He, also in 1999, also sued and settled with a US tabloid, The Globe, who has made similar predictions about his health.