Arnold Workout Routines .Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian-American actor, model, producer, director, activist, businessman, investor, writer, philanthropist, former professional bodybuilder, and politician. Schwarzenegger served two terms as the 38th Governor of California from 2003 until 2011. Schwarzenegger began weight training at the age of 15. He won the Mr.
Universe title at age 20 and went on to win the Mr. Olympia contest seven times. Schwarzenegger has remained a prominent presence in bodybuilding and has written many books and articles on the sport. Schwarzenegger gained worldwide fame as a Hollywood action film icon
Arnold Workout Routines
Arnold Schwarzenegger Workout Routines
- Day 1 – Chest and Back
- Day 2 – Shoulders and Arms
- Day 3 – Legs and Lower Back
- Day 4 – Chest and Back
- Day 5 – Shoulders and Arms
- Day 6 – Legs and Lower Back
- Day 7 – Rest
It would be best to ask for information from your personal trainer, so he or she can guide you to modify these routine to better suit your health condition and achieve your goal.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Bodybuilding Training
Arnold eating tips
- Eat 5 – 6 smaller meals a day
- Eat foods rich in carbohydrates for 30 minutes after workout
- Rest for at least 3 days in a week, and make sure to sleep for more than 8 hours in a day
- Do not eat more than 3 eggs in a day, and if possible, substitute beef and pork with chicken and fish
- It is recommended to eat 30 – 50 grams of protein with each meal every 3 hours or take supplements like protein shakes to get the required amount of proteins
- It is advisable to take between 60 – 100 grams of carbohydrates per day.
- People who are bodybuilders do not need to avoid unsaturated fats because they are helpful in increasing hormone levels. However, they are advised to avoid sugar, as they contain empty calories.