Arnold Shoulders Workout .Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian-American actor, model, producer, director, activist, businessman, investor, writer, philanthropist, former professional bodybuilder, and politician.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is the most famous bodybuilder of all time, an honor he’ll no doubt still hold a century from now. Partly this is because during his Olympia reign his two best body parts were biceps and pecs, and these are the two tank top showboats, the muscles that everyone associates with a bodybuilder’s physique.
Arnold shoulders Workout
Arnold trained shoulders with the same high-volume approach he employed with other body parts, ensuring that each deltoid head was targeted from different angles. Because multijoint presses from the front of the neck recruited the anterior (front) delts to a greater degree than behind-neck presses, he typically included both in his shoulder workout for maximal development.
- Seated Barbell Military Press 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8 reps
- Side Lateral Raise 4 sets of 12, 12, 10, 8 reps
- Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8 reps
- Seated Bent Over Rear Delt Raise 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8 reps
- Upright Barbell Row 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8 reps
Arnold shoulders Workout Video