Arnold legs Workout and Abs .Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian-American actor, model, producer, director, activist, businessman, investor, writer, philanthropist, former professional bodybuilder, and politician.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is the most famous bodybuilder of all time, an honor he’ll no doubt still hold a century from now. Partly this is because during his Olympia reign his two best body parts were biceps and pecs, and these are the two tank top showboats, the muscles that everyone associates with a bodybuilder’s physique.
Arnold legs Workout and Abs
Arnold hit every body part with mind-numbing intensity and developed every muscle group to its maximum.Arnold was one of the few big men in the history of professional bodybuilding to sport a 34-inch waist in competition shape. His midsection served to accentuate the massiveness of his upper torso while enhancing the aesthetic appeal. While not as ripped to shreds as those displayed today, Arnold’s deeply etched six-pack was noteworthy for the exaggerated taper it added to his physique. This was aided, of course, by his wide shoulders and broad back. To refine his midsection, Arnold would focus on high reps, aiming to hit nothing fewer than 25 per set, and often going for 10 minutes continuously on some movements.
- Leg Extensions 1-2 warm-up sets of 15 reps
- Barbell Squat 6 sets of 15, 10, 8, 8, 6, 4 reps
- Smith Machine Squat 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Hack Squat 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Smith Machine Leg Press 4 sets of 8 reps
- Lying Leg Curls 4 sets of 10 reps
- Standing Leg Curl 4 sets of 10 reps
- Romanian Deadlift 4 sets of 10 reps
- Seated Calf Raise 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Standing Calf Raises 4 sets of 10 reps
- Donkey Calf Raises 4 sets of 10 reps
- Roman Chair Crunch 4 sets of 25 reps
- Seated Leg Tucks 4 sets of 25 reps
- crunch 4 sets of 25 reps
Arnold legs Workout and Abs Video