Arnold Back Workout .Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian-American actor, model, producer, director, activist, businessman, investor, writer, philanthropist, former professional bodybuilder, and politician.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is the most famous bodybuilder of all time, an honor he’ll no doubt still hold a century from now. Partly this is because during his Olympia reign his two best body parts were biceps and pecs, and these are the two tank top showboats, the muscles that everyone associates with a bodybuilder’s physique.Every muscle in Arnold’s body was fine tuned to its peak potential. Arnold reveals his tips on how to get a big back fast.
The back is the largest muscle group of the upper body.
The muscles that make up the back are:
- Latissimus Doris aka Lats: Involved in the flexion of pulling the shoulder blades downward towards the back.
- Spinal Erectors: The muscles of the lower back that assist in keeping the spine upright.
Arnold Back Workout
Arnold trained Back 2-3 times a week and he always trained back and chest on the same day. Here is a list of the chest exercises Arnold used to become the King of Old School Bodybuilding.
- Wide-Grip Rear Pull-Up 5 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8, 8 reps
- Chin-Up 5 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8, 8 reps
- T-Bar Row 4 sets of 15, 12, 8, 6 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Row 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 8 reps
- Seated Cable Rows 4 sets of 12, 12, 10, 10 reps
Arnold Back Workout Video