Arnold Arms Workout .Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian-American actor, model, producer, director, activist, businessman, investor, writer, philanthropist, former professional bodybuilder, and politician.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is the most famous bodybuilder of all time, an honor he’ll no doubt still hold a century from now. Partly this is because during his Olympia reign his two best body parts were biceps and pecs, and these are the two tank top showboats, the muscles that everyone associates with a bodybuilder’s physique.
Arnold Arms Workout
Arnold hit every body part with mind-numbing intensity and developed every muscle group to its maximum. Arnold’s guns were his calling cards, and his mental visualization of his biceps as mountain peaks reflected his larger-than-life approach. Arnold frequently did up to 20 sets for biceps, split evenly between mass-builders and those he did for definition.
- Barbell Curl 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Lying Triceps Press 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Triceps Pushdown 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Curl 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Concentration Curls 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell One-Arm Triceps Extension 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Bench Dips 1 dropset of 10 reps
Arnold Arms Workout Video