8.Seated Palms-Down Barbell Wrist Curl
- Hold a barbell with both hands and your palms facing down; hands spaced about shoulder width.
- Place your feet flat on the floor, at a distance that is slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Lean forward and place your forearms on top of your upper thighs with your palms down. This will be your starting position.
- Lower the bar as far as possible while inhaling and keeping a tight grip.
- Now curl bar up as high as possible while flexing the forearms and exhaling. Hold the contraction at the top for a second .
Tips: With The 8 Perfect Arm Workout Don’t Forget To Support your workout with a solid diet and a few must-have supplements for muscle gain, such as whey protein powder, and you’ll bust through performance plateaus in no time.
Related : Arnold Arms Workout