8 Perfect Arm Workout and Exercises For Building Muscles
5.Machine Preacher Curls
- Sit down on the Preacher Curl Machine and select the weight.
- Place the back of your upper arms (your triceps) on the preacher pad provided and grab the handles using an underhand grip. This will be your starting position.
- Now lift the handles as you exhale and you contract the biceps. At the top of the position make sure that you hold the contraction for a second. The upper arms should remain stationary and on the pad at all times.
- Lower the handles slowly back to the starting position as you inhale.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.