Are you just starting to workout?
Are you looking for Six-pack Abs or eight-pack Abs?
you are in the right place .Today, we’ll show you The Best 30 Minutes Full Beginner Abdominal Workout .
This Beginner Abdominal Workout has been designed for beginners looking to Building Muscles on their Abs .
The core is composed of four different parts rectus abdominis , oblique , intercostals and serratus .
These are exercises designed to activate your abs (including the core) without putting undue stress in any of the supporting muscle structure. Perfect for beginners and also a great set of abs exercises for those wishing to maintain abs strength.
Before starting Any workout, it is very important Doing Warm up To stay safe and obtain the foremost out of your exercising .
Here 30 Minutes Full Beginner Abdominal Workout Routine
Do every exercise 3 sets with 10 reps Rest: 60 sec.Use the routine for a few weeks.
Exercise1 : Bicycle Crunch
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull your navel in to also target your deep abs).
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and lift your shoulder blades off the ground, but be sure not to pull on your neck.
- Straighten your right leg out to about a 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow towards the left knee. Make sure your rib cage is moving and not just your elbows.
- Now switch sides and do the same motion on the other side to complete one rep.
Exercise2 : Standing Side Bend
- Stand up straight while holding a dumbbell on the left hand (palms facing the torso) as you have the right hand holding your waist. Your feet should be placed at shoulder width. This will be your starting position.
- While keeping your back straight and your head up, bend only at the waist to the right as far as possible. Breathe in as you bend to the side. Then hold for a second and come back up to the starting position as you exhale. Tip: Keep the rest of the body stationary.
- Now repeat the movement but bending to the left instead. Hold for a second and come back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions and then change hands.
Exercise3 : Single Leg Lift
- Lie flat on the floor on your back with your hands by your sides and your knees bent. Make sure your feet are flat on the ground and placed about hip width
- Take one of your legs and straighten it so the sole of your foot is towards the ceiling
- Push through your heel, lift your hips off the floor while keeping your back straight. Breathe out as you perform this part of the motion and hold at the top for a second.
- Slowly bring your butt back down to the floor to complete the rep.
- Alternate after desired reps
Exercise4 : Russian Twist With Medicine Ball.
Sit on the floor in the top position of a sit up and, holding a medicine ball with both hands, extend your arms in front of you.
Explosively twist your body to one side and then twist back. Alternate sides.
Exercise5 : Side Plank
Lie on one side with your legs stacked and fully extended.
Using your lower elbow and forearm, prop your body up, making sure to keep your abs tight the entire time. Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
Tips:This Beginner Abdominal Workout Routine has a total of 5 exercises to target the complete area of your Abs.
You Can See Also The Perfect Beginner Workout Program At Gym for every one .