10.Incline Bench Cable Fly
- Place an incline bench halfway between two cable stacks in a cable crossover machine.
- With the cable pulleys set to the lowest position, lie back on the bench and grab hold of the d-handles.
- Start with your hands directly out to the sides, at about shoulder height, and your elbows slightly bent (not locked out).
- Contract your pecs to pull your hands up and in toward each other until the handles nearly touch.
- Don’t bend your elbows any farther from the start position—maintain a slight bend in the arms throughout.
- At the top of each rep, squeeze your pecs together for a second or two to maximize the contraction.
Tips: With The 10 Perfect Chest Workout Don’t Forget To Support your workout with a solid diet and a few must-have supplements for muscle gain, such as whey protein powder, and you’ll bust through performance plateaus in no time.
Related: Arnold Chest Workout .