Perfect Abs Workout . In order to find the right training and to perform the exercises properly ,The abdominal or abs , is a paired muscle running vertically on each side of the anterior wall of the human abdomen. There are two parallel muscles, In the most of people There are a “four, six, or eight pack,” depending on how many are visible; although six is the most common.
If you’re only doing crunches to work your abs, you’re wasting your time. Find out about the 10 Perfect Abs Workout, including pictures and instructions.
If you’re just getting started going to the gym Try This Perfect 7 DAY BEGINNER TRAINER .
Here The 10 Perfect Abs Workout and Exercises For Build Abs Muscles
Do every exercise 3 sets with 10 reps.
related : How To Do Warm up Before Exercise
- Adjust the height of the seat on the seated ab-crunch machine so that the front of your shoulders rest against the padded lever. Insert the pin into the weight stack to select the load you’d like to lift. Sit on the machine and lift your arms over the lever pad.
- Exhale and flex your waist to push against he padded lever and bend forward at the waist. Keep your hips in the seat. Maintain a slow cadence, avoiding any jerky movement in an attempt to lift more weight.
- Inhale as you extend your waist and return to a vertical sitting position. Once you return to upright, go right into the next repetition. Continue until you’re finished with all your repetitions.
2.hanging knee raises.
- Grab a pullup bar with a shoulder-width overhand grip, making sure your arms are completely straight and your feet are off the ground. This is your starting position.
Brace your core and use your abs to raise your knees toward your shoulders. Pause when the tops of your thighs reach your chest. Return to the starting position.
3.Cable Pall of Press.
Attach a band to a sturdy object at chest level (or use a D-handle on a cable station). Hold the other end with both hands and step away from the attachment point, turning your body perpendicular to it to put tension on the band. Pull the band in front of your chest.
Press the band out with arms straight. Bend your arms and draw your hands back toward you, resisting the band from twisting your torso. That’s one rep.
4.Kneeling Cable Crunch.
Kneel in front of an adjustable cable machine, keeping your legs about shoulder-width apart. Grab the rope with palms facing each other and pull it to the sides of your head.
Tighten your abs and crunch forward, bringing your head towards the floor. Pause for one second, then return to the starting position.
5.Bench Crunch With Medicine Ball.
- Lie on a flat bench with a medicine ball held between both hands.
- Place your feet firmly on the floor.
- Holding the ball over your eye line, perform a crunch, keeping the ball in front of your eyes with your arms outstretched.
- Maintain this arm position as you lower back down.
6.Russian Twist With Medicine Ball.
Sit on the floor in the top position of a sit up and, holding a medicine ball with both hands, extend your arms in front of you.
Explosively twist your body to one side and then twist back. Alternate sides.
1.Standing in a shoulder-width stance with feet slightly pointed out, rest a loaded barbell across the back of your shoulders holding it with an overhand grip.
2.Descend into a squat position by pushing your hips back and bending at the knee. At the bottom of the squat, pause, and then drive your hips upward bringing you back to starting position.
8.Ab-Wheel Roll Out.
1.Kneel on the floor and grasp the handles of an ab wheel with an overhand grip.
2.Roll the wheel in front of you with your arms extended. Your knees should stay stationary and your torso will move forward with your arms. Pause, and raise your body back to the starting position.
Start in pushup position with your hands about shoulder-width apart and your shins resting on a Swiss ball.
Raise your hips upward as you roll the ball in toward your hands. Pause at the top before slowly lowering to the starting position.
Lie on the floor with elbows directly beneath your shoulders and legs fully extended.
- Raise your torso into the air until it makes a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
- Tighten your stomach, squeeze your butt and hold this position for the desired amount of time.
Tips: With The 10 Perfect Abs Workout Don’t Forget To Support your workout with a solid diet and a few must-have supplements for muscle gain, such as whey protein powder, and you’ll bust through performance plateaus in no time.
Related: Arnold Abs Workout .